Our mission is to support everyone affected by or bereaved from another person’s harmful use of alcohol, drugs, substances, or gambling including family, friends and colleagues.
- Increase the number and diversity of volunteers and staff effectively and efficiently recruited, inducted, trained and supported to deliver services and support nationwide.
- Increase the number and diversity of people contacting us requiring help, interested in working with us, volunteering for us and offering support.
- Ensure efficient and effective management and delivery of physical and digital support services to every person who contacts us.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the output, outcomes and impact of all aspects of our operations.
- Develop and diversify sustainable income streams from a variety of sources.
- Identify, engage and partner with individuals, groups and organisations in the education, recovery, rehabilitation, treatment and family support sectors to achieve our aims.